HR For Employers
As an employer, you know that getting the people bit right will make a big difference to your future success.
Tercus HR can give you the solutions you need to recruit the right people assets, and to take the fear out of managing the liabilities they bring with them, including support with handling your employee relations, TUPE and employment tribunals.
Rudyard Kipling once said ‘If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs’.
Employment Relations, or ‘ER’ as its often called, in my view is all about that – people (managers and employees alike) losing the run of themselves for all sorts of reasons. ER deals with the daily problems and issues that keep us employers awake at night, from lateness or not doing well in a job, plain and simple bad behaviour, to keeping your workforce interested, engaged and motivated to do their job. Whether its prevention (keeping them interested) to a cure (dealing with the issues) Tercus HR specialises in this complex area to keep you and your employees out of trouble.
- Advice on: disciplinaries, grievances, performance management, sickness absence, capability, general reactive advice, terminations, redundancy – phone email support
- Trade Unions
- Staff Forums/staff consultative bodies
- Mediation advice
- Participating and supporting management in: disciplinary, grievance, appeals, sickness panels
- Employment Law advice
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Relations Audit
- Settlement Agreements
- Prevention/early intervention
- Dismissal constructive, unfair, wrongful
- Business Plan
- Operating Plan
- Turning business strategy into a reality
- Target Operating Model
Expect problems and eat them for breakfast’ – Alfred A Monapert.
The dreaded ‘T word’ strikes fear into the heart of all employers big and small. No need to fear, Tercus HR are here, to hold your hand through the process and make sure you do not end up having your day in court.
- Preparation; collating bundles, briefs, statements, FOI requests, etc
- Liaising with ACAS
- Liaising with Lawyers
- Settlement Agreements
Aim for the moon, if you miss you may hit a star’ – W Clement Stone
You need to expand, so that means finding the dream team – the very team who want the same things you want. Where do you find these like minded people, who share the same vision, values and want the same things you do, with the skills you need? Tercus HR has oodles of years experience searching, finding and hiring dream teams, and once you have them, we can help you keep them and realise their potential.
- Job descriptions/ Scoping of role
- Person specifications
- Advert wording
- Sourcing recruitment mediums i.e press, agencies, LinkedIn, social media
- Negotiation of preferred supplier rates
- Shortlisting for interview
‘Growth is never by mere chance, it’s the result of forces working together’ – JC Penney
So you are growing, you’ve put in a bid to expand, this will double your workforce overnight and the often dreaded TUPE word crops up or vice versa.
We can help you seamlessly manage your TUPE transfer (whether its TUPEing staff in or TUPEing staff out), we’ll help you with your initial pitch from a people perspective, to forensically examining your due diligence, to consulting with staff and forming a post transition plan.
- Bid preparation
- Bid documentation
- Due diligence
- TUPE documentation
- Analysis of TUPE information
- Liaising with other side
- Consultation with staff
- Risk analysis
- Preparation of measures statements
- Payroll Plan
- Administration Plan
- Liaising with lawyers
- Integration plan post transfer
- Post transfer infrastructure preparation
- Harmonising post transfer
She brings all the experience and wisdom - The SMA Axe
Contact Tercus HR
Wondering how we can help support you? Get in touch for a no-obligation chat.